For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- FunctionSeems to be involved in the cross-linking of microtubules and microfilaments.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GAS2 family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 GAR domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- GA2L1_HUMAN antibody
- GAR 22 antibody
- GAR22 antibody
Anti-GAS2L1 antibody images
Western blot - GAS2L1 antibody (ab68513)
All lanes : Anti-GAS2L1 antibody (ab68513) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GAS2L1 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 73 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GAS2L1 antibody (ab68513)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"