For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 73 ; Isoform 2, 37 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to be involved in the cross-linking of microtubules and microfilaments.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GAS2 family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 GAR domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- GA2L1_HUMAN antibody
- GAR 22 antibody
- GAR22 antibody
Anti-GAS2L1 antibody images
References for Anti-GAS2L1 antibody (ab96260)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"