For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
- FunctionThis is a receptor for GIP. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate adenylyl cyclase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Gastric inhibitory polypeptide receptor antibody
- GIP R antibody
- GIP-R antibody
Anti-Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide Receptor antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide Receptor antibody - N-terminal (ab85180)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"