For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Sodium citrate, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number22
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionHas mitogenic activity and may be involved in maintaining the integrity of the gastric mucosal epithelium.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in stomach. No expression is detected in cancer tissue or gastric cancer cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gastrokine family.
Contains 1 BRICHOS domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 18 kDa antrum mucosa protein antibody
- AMP 18 antibody
- AMP-18 antibody
Anti-Gastrokine 1 antibody  images
References for Anti-Gastrokine 1 antibody  (ab95282)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"