For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which regulates endothelin-1 gene expression in endothelial cells. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
- Tissue specificityEndothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DCML antibody
- Endothelial transcription factor GATA 2 antibody
- Endothelial transcription factor GATA-2 antibody
Anti-GATA2 antibody images
Western blot - GATA2 antibody (ab70366)
All lanes : Anti-GATA2 antibody (ab70366) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 100 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GATA2 antibody (ab70366)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"