For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone number7B5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which binds to the enhancer of the T-cell receptor alpha and delta genes. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
- Tissue specificityT-cells and endothelial cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GATA3 are the cause of hypoparathyroidism with sensorineural deafness and renal dysplasia (HDR) [MIM:146255]; also known as Barakat syndrome.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- GATA 3 antibody
- GATA binding factor 3 antibody
- GATA binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-GATA3 antibody [7B5] images
References for Anti-GATA3 antibody [7B5] (ab98956)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"