For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab124288 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to GATA3 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/500 - 1/2500.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which binds to the enhancer of the T-cell receptor alpha and delta genes. Binds to the consensus sequence 5'-AGATAG-3'.
- Tissue specificityT-cells and endothelial cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in GATA3 are the cause of hypoparathyroidism with sensorineural deafness and renal dysplasia (HDR) [MIM:146255]; also known as Barakat syndrome.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThere are 2 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- GATA 3 antibody
- GATA binding factor 3 antibody
- GATA binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-GATA3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GATA3 antibody (ab124288)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling GATA3 with ab124288 at 1/1000 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - Anti-GATA3 antibody (ab124288)
All lanes : Anti-GATA3 antibody (ab124288) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-GATA3 antibody (ab124288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"