For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionThought to be important for regulating terminal differentiation and/or proliferation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, gut and gut-derived tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 GATA-type zinc fingers.
- DomainThe GATA-type zinc fingers mediate interaction with LMCD1.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Gata binding factor 6 antibody
- Gata binding protein 6 antibody
- GATA-binding factor 6 antibody
Anti-Gata6 antibody images
References for Anti-Gata6 antibody (ab86271)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"