For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GBAS antibody
See all GBAS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GBAS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
14 amino acid synthetic peptide designed within an internal region of Human GBAS
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Most abundant in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NipSnap family.
Information by UniProt
- 4 nitrophenylphosphatase domain and non neuronal SNAP25 like 2 antibody
- gbas antibody
- Glioblastoma amplified sequence antibody
Anti-GBAS antibody images
References for Anti-GBAS antibody (ab83845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"