For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GBP5 antibody
See all GBP5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GBP5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human GBP5 protein (AAH31639).
- Positive control
- Huamn liver tissue lysate. Cell lysate from transfected 293T cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1 x PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GBP family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GBP 5 antibody
- GBP TA antigen antibody
- GBP-5 antibody
Anti-GBP5 antibody images
References for Anti-GBP5 antibody (ab89284)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"