For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125704 is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds GTP, GDP and GMP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GBP family.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686G0786 antibody
- FLJ39135 antibody
- GBP 6 antibody
Anti-GBP6 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-GBP6 antibody (ab125704)
Immunofluorescence of GBP6 in HeLa cells with ab125704 at 5 ug/mL.
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-GBP6 antibody (ab125704)
Immunocytochemistry of GBP6 in HeLa cells with ab125704 at 2.5 μg/mL.
- Anti-GBP6 antibody (ab125704)
All lanes : Anti-GBP6 antibody (ab125704) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
References for Anti-GBP6 antibody (ab125704)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"