For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Gbx2 antibody
See all Gbx2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to Gbx2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Dog, HumanPredicted to work with:
Chimpanzee, Macaque Monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
QGKDESKVEDDPK by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to amino acids 181-193 of Human Gbx2
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a transcription factor for cell pluripotency and differentiation in the embryo.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Gastrulation and brain-specific homeobox protein 2 antibody
- Gastrulation brain homeo box 2 antibody
- Gastrulation brain homeobox 2 antibody
Anti-Gbx2 antibody images
References for Anti-Gbx2 antibody (ab58576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"