For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab24733? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab24733 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gao H et al. Elevated HABP1 protein expression correlates with progression and poor survival in patients with gastric cancer. Onco Targets Ther 9:6711-6718 (2016).
- Ansseau E et al. Homologous Transcription Factors DUX4 and DUX4c Associate with Cytoplasmic Proteins during Muscle Differentiation. PLoS One 11:e0146893 (2016).
- Westman J et al. p33 (gC1q receptor) prevents cell damage by blocking the cytolytic activity of antimicrobial peptides. J Immunol 191:5714-21 (2013).
- Sanchez-Martin D et al. The multi-compartmental p32/gClqR as a new target for antibody-based tumor targeting strategies. J Biol Chem : (2010).
- Vergiliana JF et al. Activation of the plasma kallikrein-kinin system on human lung epithelial cells. Biol Chem 391:1067-77 (2010).
Flow Cyt, IF
- Ghebrehiwet B et al. Evidence that the two C1q binding membrane proteins, gC1q-R and cC1q-R, associate to form a complex. J Immunol 159:1429-36 (1997).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"