For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the globular "heads" of C1Q thus inhibiting C1 activation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAM33 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix. Nucleus. Might also be nuclear in some cell types.
Information by UniProt
- ASF/SF2 associated protein p32 antibody
- C1q globular domain binding protein antibody
- C1qBP antibody
Anti-GC1q R antibody images
Western blot - GC1q R antibody (ab92702)
All lanes : Anti-GC1q R antibody (ab92702) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 3 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GC1q R antibody (ab92702)
Left panel: 1/50 ab92702 staining GC1q R in paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue.
Right panel: same, upon pre-incubation with the immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GC1q R antibody (ab92702)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"