For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in heart, brain, liver and pancreas. Also found in lung.
- PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-threonine degradation via oxydo-reductase pathway; glycine from L-threonine: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-II pyridoxal-phosphate-dependent aminotransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- 2 amino 3 ketobutyrate CoA ligase antibody
- 2 amino 3 ketobutyrate coenzyme A ligase, mitochondrial antibody
- 2-amino-3-ketobutyrate coenzyme A ligase antibody
Anti-GCAT antibody images
References for Anti-GCAT antibody (ab85202)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"