For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pathological conditions of the mammary gland and in several exocrine tissues, such as the lacrimal, salivary, and sweat glands.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PIP family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- BRST-2 antibody
- BRST2 antibody
- GCDFP-15 antibody
Anti-GCDFP 15 antibody images
References for Anti-GCDFP 15 antibody (ab85572)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"