For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 10 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMediates tetrahydrobiopterin inhibition of GTP cyclohydrolase 1. This inhibition is reversed by L-phenylalanine.
- Tissue specificityIn epidermis, expressed predominantly in basal undifferentiated keratinocytes and in some but not all melanocytes (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GFRP family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nucleus membrane. Cytoplasm > cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- GCHFR antibody
- GFRP antibody
- GFRP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GCHFR antibody images
References for Anti-GCHFR antibody (ab86384)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"