For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWestern Blot: use at a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions / concentrations should be determined by the end user.
By Western blot, a 30 kDa band is seen in human heart lysate.
Predicted MW of 27 kDa according to NP_056299.
- FunctionMay be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in the heart, skeletal muscle and kidney. Expressed at lower level other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SYF2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CBPIN antibody
- CCNDBP1 interactor antibody
- CCNDBP1-interactor antibody
Anti-GCIP interacting protein p29 antibody images
References for Anti-GCIP interacting protein p29 antibody (ab3610)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"