For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GCKR antibody
See all GCKR primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GCKR
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, RatPredicted to work with:
KRFQHVIETPEPGK-C , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 5-18 of human GCKR (NP_001477.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse and rat liver lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87620 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits glucokinase by forming an inactive complex with this enzyme.
- Tissue specificityFound in liver and pancreas. Not detected in muscle, brain, heart, thymus, intestine, uterus, adipose tissue, kidney, adrenal, lung or spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCKR family.
Contains 2 SIS domains.
Information by UniProt
- FGQTL5 antibody
- GCK antibody
- GCKR antibody
Anti-GCKR antibody images
References for Anti-GCKR antibody (ab87620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"