For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits glucokinase by forming an inactive complex with this enzyme.
- Tissue specificityFound in liver and pancreas. Not detected in muscle, brain, heart, thymus, intestine, uterus, adipose tissue, kidney, adrenal, lung or spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GCKR family.
Contains 2 SIS domains.
Information by UniProt
- FGQTL5 antibody
- GCK antibody
- GCKR antibody
Anti-GCKR antibody images
Western blot - GCKR antibody (ab87739)
Anti-GCKR antibody (ab87739) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 68 kDa
Additional bands at : 29 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 8 minutes
References for Anti-GCKR antibody (ab87739)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"