For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab81445? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab81445 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Shanmugam G et al. Constitutive activation of Nrf2 induces a stable reductive state in the mouse myocardium. Redox Biol 12:937-945 (2017).
- Shanmugam G et al. A biphasic effect of TNF-a in regulation of the Keap1/Nrf2 pathway in cardiomyocytes. Redox Biol 9:77-89 (2016).
- Ye T et al. Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate restores Nrf2 activity and ameliorates crescentic glomerulonephritis. PLoS One 10:e0119543 (2015).
- Wu T et al. Prevention of murine lupus nephritis by targeting multiple signaling axes and oxidative stress using a synthetic triterpenoid. Arthritis Rheumatol 66:3129-39 (2014).
- Mach J et al. The Effect of Aging on Acetaminophen Pharmacokinetics, Toxicity and Nrf2 in Fischer 344 Rats. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci : (2013).
- Gounder SS et al. Impaired transcriptional activity of Nrf2 in age-related myocardial oxidative stress is reversible by moderate exercise training. PLoS One 7:e45697 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"