For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GCM1 antibody
See all GCM1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to GCM1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: QQRKRCPNCD GPLKLIPCRG HGGFPVTNFW RHDGRFIFFQ SKGEHDHPKP ETKLEAEA, corresponding to amino acids 108-166 of Human GCM1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor that is necessary for placental development. Binds to the trophoblast-specific element 2 (TSE2) of the aromatase gene enhancer.
- Tissue specificityPlacenta specific.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 GCM DNA-binding domain.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated in the presence of UBE2D2 and FBXW2 (in vitro).
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Chorion specific transcription factor GCMa antibody
- Chorion-specific transcription factor GCMa antibody
- GCM 1 antibody
Anti-GCM1 antibody images
References for Anti-GCM1 antibody (ab56365)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"