For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2319Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC/IF or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 220 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 220 kDa).
- FunctionCan phosphorylate the alpha subunit of EIF2 and may mediate translational control.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GCN2 subfamily.
Contains 2 protein kinase domains.
Contains 1 RWD domain.
- DomainKinase domain 1 is a degenerate kinase domain.
RWD domain is reported to interact with GCN1L1.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on threonine residues.
Information by UniProt
- E2AK4_HUMAN antibody
- Eif2ak4 antibody
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 2 alpha kinase 4 antibody
Anti-GCN2 (phospho T667) antibody [EPR2319Y] images
References for Anti-GCN2 (phospho T667) antibody [EPR2319Y] (ab68427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"