For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionForms critical branches in O-glycans.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in activated T-lymphocytes and myeloid cells.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 14 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-galactosyl-O-glycosyl-glycoprotein beta-1 antibody
- 6-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase antibody
- Beta-1 antibody
Anti-GCNT1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GCNT1 antibody (ab38858)
Anti-GCNT1 antibody (ab38858) + CEM cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GCNT1 antibody (ab38858)
Ab38858 at 1/50 dilution staining human breast carcinoma; formalin fixed, paraffin embedded. Ab38858 was peroxidase-conjugated to the secondary antibody, followed by AEC staining.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"