For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GDA antibody
See all GDA primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GDA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 171-220 (MDLNDTFPEY KETTEESIKE TERFVSEMLQ KNYSRVKPIV TPRFSLSCSE) of Human GDA (NP_004284).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolytic deamination of guanine, producing xanthine and ammonia.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; guanine degradation; xanthine from guanine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ATZ/TRZ family.
Information by UniProt
- CYPIN antibody
- Cytoplasmic PSD95 interactor antibody
- D10S105E antibody
References for Anti-GDA antibody (ab123251)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"