For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106006 was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in placenta, with lower levels in prostate and colon and some expression in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- GDF 15 antibody
- GDF-15 antibody
- Gdf15 antibody
Anti-GDF15 antibody images
References for Anti-GDF15 antibody (ab106006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"