For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GDF3 antibody [EPR4828]
See all GDF3 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4828] to GDF3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human GDF3.
- Positive control
- SH-SY5Y, 293T, fetal brain, HepG2, and Seminoma lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 5.50 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4828
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C78318 antibody
- ecat9 antibody
- GDF 3 antibody
Anti-GDF3 antibody [EPR4828] images
References for Anti-GDF3 antibody [EPR4828] (ab108617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"