For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GDF7 antibody
See all GDF7 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to GDF7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: LGWDDWIIAP LDYEAYHCEG LCDFPLRSHL EPTNHAIIQT LLNSMAPDAA PASCCVPARL SPISILYIDA ANNVVYKQYE DMVVEACGCR , corresponding to amino acids 361-451 of Human GDF7
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play an active role in the motor area of the primate neocortex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- bmp12 antibody
- bone morphogenetic protein 12 antibody
- GDF-7 antibody
Anti-GDF7 antibody images
References for Anti-GDF7 antibody (ab58335)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"