For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GDI2 antibody
See all GDI2 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to GDI2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 305-445 of Human GDI2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgY fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionRegulates the GDP/GTP exchange reaction of most Rab proteins by inhibiting the dissociation of GDP from them, and the subsequent binding of GTP to them.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Rab GDI family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GDI-2 antibody
- GDI2 antibody
- GDIB_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GDI2 antibody images
References for Anti-GDI2 antibody (ab17443)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"