For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa.
- FunctionReceptor for GDNF. Mediates the GDNF-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDNFR family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GDNF family receptor alpha 1 antibody
- GDNF family receptor alpha-1 antibody
- GDNF R antibody
Anti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1 antibody images
Western blot - GDNF Receptor alpha 1 antibody (ab21588)
Western blot analysis of GFR alpha 1 in crude membranes fractions of human brain (B), liver (L), kidney (K) and spleen (S), respectively.
The band at 51kD is GFR alpha 1.
References for Anti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1 antibody (ab21588)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"