For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for GDNF. Mediates the GDNF-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDNFR family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GDNF family receptor alpha 1 antibody
- GDNF family receptor alpha-1 antibody
- GDNF R antibody
Anti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1 antibody images
References for Anti-GDNF Receptor alpha 1 antibody (ab62123)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"