For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesStable for one year.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- GDNF family receptor alpha 1
- GDNF family receptor alpha-1
- GDNF R
- FunctionReceptor for GDNF. Mediates the GDNF-induced autophosphorylation and activation of the RET receptor.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDNFR family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for GDNF Receptor alpha 1 peptide (ab6099)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"