For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab6084? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab6084 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Groen EJ et al. ALS-associated mutations in FUS disrupt the axonal distribution and function of SMN. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013).
- Sanchez G et al. A novel function for the survival motoneuron protein as a translational regulator. Hum Mol Genet : (2012).
- Wu CY et al. Proteomic assessment of a cell model of spinal muscular atrophy. BMC Neurosci 12:25 (2011).
- Burnett BG et al. Regulation of SMN protein stability. Mol Cell Biol 29:1107-15 (2009).
- Walker MP et al. SMN complex localizes to the sarcomeric Z-disc and is a proteolytic target of calpain. Hum Mol Genet 17:3399-410 (2008).
- Morency E et al. A novel cell response triggered by interphase centromere structural instability. J Cell Biol 177:757-68 (2007).
- Renvoisé B et al. Distinct domains of the spinal muscular atrophy protein SMN are required for targeting to Cajal bodies in mammalian cells. J Cell Sci 119:680-92 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"