For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceGEMIN 4 is part of the SMN complex and plays an essential role in spliceosomal snRNP assembly in the cytoplasm. It is required for pre mRNA splicing in the nucleus.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and nuclear.
- Component of gems 4 antibody
- Gem associated protein 4 antibody
- HC56 antibody
- HHRF 1 antibody
Anti-Gemin 4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Gemin 4 antibody (ab92535)
ab92535 at 1/250 dilution staining Gemin 4 in Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
- Anti-Gemin 4 antibody (ab92535)
ab92535 at 1/250 dilution staining Gemin 4 in human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry Formalin fixed paraffin-embedded tissue.Detection DAB staining.
- Gemin 4 antibody (ab92535)
ab92535 at 1/250 dilution staining Gemin 4 in Mouse renal cell carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining.
References for Anti-Gemin 4 antibody (ab92535)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"