For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays a role in intracellular trafficking and contributes to the macromolecular organization of group 1 metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGluRs) at synapses.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Localized at postsynaptic membranes.
Information by UniProt
- General receptor for phosphoinositides 1-associated scaffold protein antibody
- Grasp antibody
- GRASP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody images
References for Anti-General Receptor for phosphoinositides 1 antibody (ab118665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"