For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase which may promote proteasomal degradation of SOCS1.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 2 B box-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain is required for homodimerization.
The region immediately C-terminal to the RING motif is sufficient to mediate the interaction with SOCS1.
Information by UniProt
- AA408830 antibody
- BB006755 antibody
- Glioblastoma-expressed RING finger protein antibody
Anti-GERP antibody images
References for Anti-GERP antibody (ab83395)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"