For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab49874? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab49874 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Svobodova I et al. Circadian ATP Release in Organotypic Cultures of the Rat Suprachiasmatic Nucleus Is Dependent on P2X7 and P2Y Receptors. Front Pharmacol 9:192 (2018).
- Polyzos AA et al. XJB-5-131-mediated improvement in physiology and behaviour of the R6/2 mouse model of Huntington's disease is age- and sex- dependent. PLoS One 13:e0194580 (2018).
- Shi J et al. AM1241 alleviates MPTP-induced Parkinson's disease and promotes the regeneration of DA neurons in PD mice. Oncotarget 8:67837-67850 (2017).
- Cai S et al. Directed Differentiation of Human Bone Marrow Stromal Cells to Fate-Committed Schwann Cells. Stem Cell Reports 9:1097-1108 (2017).
- Liu Y et al. PD-L1 expression by neurons nearby tumors indicates better prognosis in glioblastoma patients. J Neurosci 33:14231-45 (2013).
- Dotan S et al. An avian model for the reversal of neurobehavioral teratogenicity with neural stem cells. Neurotoxicol Teratol 32:481-8 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"