For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionControls the flux of glucose into the hexosamine pathway. Most likely involved in regulating the availability of precursors for N- and O-linked glycosylation of proteins.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels of expression in heart, placenta, and spinal cord.
- PathwayNucleotide-sugar biosynthesis; UDP-N-acetyl-alpha-D-glucosamine biosynthesis; alpha-D-glucosamine 6-phosphate from D-fructose 6-phosphate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 glutamine amidotransferase type-2 domain.
Contains 2 SIS domains.
Information by UniProt
- D fructose 6 phosphate amidotransferase 2 antibody
- D-fructose-6-phosphate amidotransferase 2 antibody
- GFAT 2 antibody
Anti-GFPT2 antibody images
References for Anti-GFPT2 antibody (ab108086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"