For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- FunctionMay be involved in spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Expressed more abundantly in heart, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle. Associated with vesicular structures.
Information by UniProt
- DIF-3 antibody
- DIF3 antibody
- FLJ21230 antibody
Anti-GGNBP2 antibody images
References for Anti-GGNBP2 antibody (ab121583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"