For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab55138? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab55138 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zhang W et al. Glutaminolysis is Essential for Energy Production and Ion Transport in Human Corneal Endothelium. EBioMedicine 16:292-301 (2017).
- Wang Q et al. Tumor and serum gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase, new prognostic and molecular interpretation of an old biomarker in gastric cancer. Oncotarget 8:36171-36184 (2017).
- Jiang Y et al. GGsTOP increases migration of human periodontal ligament cells in vitro via reactive oxygen species pathway. Mol Med Rep 13:3813-20 (2016).
- Cruz-Orengo L et al. Enhanced sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 2 expression underlies female CNS autoimmunity susceptibility. J Clin Invest 124:2571-84 (2014).
- DesRochers TM et al. Bioengineered 3D human kidney tissue, a platform for the determination of nephrotoxicity. PLoS One 8:e59219 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"