For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GGT5 antibody
See all GGT5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GGT5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human GGT5 (AAH73999.1).
- Positive control
- GGT5 transfected 293T lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- FunctionCleaves the gamma-glutamyl peptide bond of glutathione conjugates, but maybe not glutathione itself. Converts leukotriene C4 (LTC4) to leukotriene D4 (LTD4).
- PathwaySulfur metabolism; glutathione metabolism.
Lipid metabolism; leukotriene D4 biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gamma-glutamyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZP566O011 antibody
- Gamma glutamyl transpeptidase related enzyme antibody
- Gamma glutamyltranspeptidase 5 antibody
Anti-GGT5 antibody images
References for Anti-GGT5 antibody (ab69966)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"