For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab115036 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- FunctionMediates the octanoylation of ghrelin at 'Ser-3'. Can use a variety of fatty acids as substrates including octanoic acid, decanoic acid and tetradecanoic acid.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in stomach with moderate levels in pancreas and relatively low levels in most other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the membrane-bound acyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG89 antibody
- ghrelin o transferas antibody
- Ghrelin O-acyltransferase antibody
Anti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase antibody images
References for Anti-Ghrelin O acyltransferase antibody (ab115036)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"