For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GHRH antibody
See all GHRH primary antibodies
Sheep polyclonal to GHRH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionGRF is released by the hypothalamus and acts on the adenohypophyse to stimulate the secretion of growth hormone.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glucagon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- GHRF antibody
- GHRH antibody
- GRF antibody
References for Anti-GHRH antibody (ab64537)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"