For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay act cooperatively with GRB10 to regulate tyrosine kinase receptor signaling. May increase IGF1 receptor phosphorylation under IGF1 stimulation as well as phosphorylation of IRS1 and SHC1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PERQ family.
Contains 1 GYF domain.
- DomainThe GYF domain interacts with GRB10.
Information by UniProt
- CDS2 antibody
- GIGYF1 antibody
- GRB10-interacting GYF protein 1 antibody
Anti-GIGYF1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-GIGYF1 antibody (ab121646)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in vesicles. Recommended concentration of ab121646 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GIGYF1 antibody (ab121646)
ab121646, at 1/65 dilution, staining GIGYF1 in paraffin-embedded Human rectum tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GIGYF1 antibody (ab121646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"