For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IAN GTP-binding protein family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Detected on the surface of cytoplasmic lipid droplets.
Information by UniProt
- GIMA2_HUMAN antibody
- GIMAP2 antibody
- GTPase IMAP family member 2 antibody
Anti-GIMAP2 antibody images
Western blot - GIMAP2 antibody (ab74971)
All lanes : Anti-GIMAP2 antibody (ab74971) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HT-29 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HT-29 cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 46 kDa,60 kDa,80 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GIMAP2 antibody (ab74971)
mmunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using 1/500-1/1000 ab74971 with (+) or without (-) immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-GIMAP2 antibody (ab74971)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"