For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for the ADP ribosylation factor family.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARF GAP GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase activating protein GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase-activating protein GIT2 antibody
Anti-GIT2 antibody images
References for Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab100809)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"