For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 85 and 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase-activating protein for the ADP ribosylation factor family.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARF GAP GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase activating protein GIT2 antibody
- ARF GTPase-activating protein GIT2 antibody
Anti-GIT2 antibody images
Western blot - GIT2 antibody (ab66000)
All lanes : Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab66000) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells at 5-30ug
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells at 5-30ug with immunizing peptide at 5-10ug
Predicted band size : 85 kDa
Observed band size : 85 kDa
Additional bands at : 23 kDa,40 kDa,62 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GIT2 antibody (ab66000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"