For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionOne gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in vascular smooth muscle cells. Found in heart, colon, and artery (at protein level). Found in cerebral cortex, heart, liver, lung, kidney, spleen and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the connexin family. Delta-type subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction.
Information by UniProt
- Connexin-31.9 antibody
- Cx30.2 antibody
- Cx31.9 antibody
Anti-GJC1 antibody images
References for Anti-GJC1 antibody (ab116032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"