For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GK5 antibody
See all GK5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GK5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 1-297 of Human GK5 isoform 2 Uniprot ID Q6Z86-2 (AAH32470)
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, Molt-4, Raji cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
- PathwayPolyol metabolism; glycerol degradation via glycerol kinase pathway; sn-glycerol 3-phosphate from glycerol: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FGGY kinase family.
Information by UniProt
- ATP:glycerol 3-phosphotransferase 5 antibody
- FLJ33582 antibody
- FLJ45739 antibody
References for Anti-GK5 antibody (ab96202)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"