For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- RelevanceGlycerol kinase 3 is a key enzyme in the regulation of glycerol uptake and metabolism. Glycerol kinase 3 (GKP3) could be the product of a pseudogene.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane; Peripheral membrane protein; Cytoplasmic side. Cytoplasm. Note=In sperm the majority of the enzyme is bound to mitochondria.
- GK3P antibody
- GKTB antibody
- Glycerokinase 3 antibody
Anti-GKP3 antibody images
Western blot - GKP3 antibody (ab72701)
All lanes : Anti-GKP3 antibody (ab72701) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-GKP3 antibody (ab72701)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"